Bringing our meditation sittings into a conversation with another person changes the conversation to a relationship; one of developing trust, care, and collaboration. The Dharma emerges between us. — Linda Modaro
Reflective Meditation is a kind, thoughtful, and creative take on meditation, and being still.
Sati Sangha offers many ways to meditate and reflect with friends:
- One on One: support and mentorship from Linda Modaro, our lead teacher.
- Online Groups: meditate on your own with others, from anywhere in the world!
- Workshops: day-long mini-retreats with sittings and talks, online or in person.
- Retreats: opportunities to meditate and integrate in beautiful, peaceful settings.
- Travel to your location: unique and individualized retreats and workshops for your small group or community.
More ways to engage:
- BLOG On Second Thought: our community’s reflections on living, meditating and the dharma.
- FOLLOW US Monthly Email: timely reflections, conversations, invitations, and updates.
- eJOURNAL Reflective Meditation: creative writing, artwork and audio recordings from the meditation community, produced by Sati Sangha.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit funded entirely through your Support and Generosity.
Sati – mindfulness, awareness and recollective awareness, presence of mind, discerning, receptivity, to remember, to reflect upon
Sangha – community of meditators, friends meditating together with consideration and respect