Bringing our meditation sittings into a conversation with another person changes the conversation to a relationship; one of developing trust, care, and collaboration. The Dharma teachings emerge between us. — Linda Modaro
Sati Sangha: Reflective Meditation – a secular meditation practice with an emphasis on the way we are connected with ourselves, with others, and with our world.
Sati Sangha offers many ways to meditate and reflect with friends:
- Local Meetups: half-day and day-long meditation groups.
- Residential Retreats: opportunities to meditate and integrate the practice in beautiful, peaceful settings.
- Online Groups and Retreats: meditate on your own with others; led by Linda and other reflective meditation teachers.
- One on One: support and mentorship from Linda Modaro, our lead teacher.
- Teacher Training: mentorship for meditation teachers to learn to teach reflective meditation. Coming soon – Ethical Reflection modules that will be open to teachers from other Buddhist traditions.
More ways to engage:
- BLOG Reflective Meditation: a creative path for mindful practice: our community’s reflections on living, meditating and the dharma.
- FOLLOW US Monthly Email: timely reflections, conversations, invitations, and updates.
- eJOURNAL Reflective Meditation: creative writing, artwork and audio recordings from the meditation community, produced by Sati Sangha.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit funded entirely through your Support and Generosity.
Sati – mindfulness, awareness and recollective awareness, presence of mind, discerning, receptivity, to remember, to reflect upon
Sangha – community of meditators, friends meditating together with consideration and respect