Reflective Meditation is a kind, thoughtful, and creative take on meditation, and being still.
Sati Sangha offers many ways to meditate and reflect with friends:
- One on One: support and mentorship from Linda Modaro, our lead teacher.
- Online Groups: meditate on your own with others, from anywhere in the world!
- Workshops: day-long mini-retreats with sittings and talks, online or in person.
- Retreats: opportunities to meditate and integrate in beautiful, peaceful settings.
More ways to engage:
- Reflective Meditation eJournal: creative writing, artwork and audio recordings from the meditation community, produced by Sati Sangha.
- On Second Thought: reflections on living, meditating and the dharma.
- Monthly Email: timely reflections and invitations.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit funded entirely through your Support and Generosity.
Sati – mindfulness, awareness and recollective awareness, presence of mind, discerning, receptivity, to remember, to reflect upon
Sangha – community of meditators, friends meditating together with consideration and respect