Sunday, April 22, 2018, 10:00am – 5:00pm Pacific Time (PT) convert time
With Linda Modaro, Lydia Stanton, Hans Reihling
San Diego, CA
Developing an Internal Ethical Compass Through Insight Meditation
- Meets the Ethics requirements for licensure for Psychologists, Social Workers, and MFTs
- Presented by a team of practitioners who draw from their own knowledge base and experience working with individuals, groups, and organizations.
- Designed to use small group exploration, discussion, as well as silent meditation sittings, and reflection.
- Developed to find a “middle path” between too rigid or too loose boundaries, and to develop self-care and self-awareness in work with clients.
- Opportunity to ponder more nuanced situations arising in ongoing work with clients.
- Of interest to people from a variety of clinical orientations, and a range of meditation experiences, including those who are new to meditation.
Even when mental health professionals know ethical “rules”, we don’t often have an opportunity to ponder more nuanced situations. How do we discern when we are at risk to cross the line? Clinical ethical issues are complex, involving multiple considerations and stakeholders. Insight meditation offers a practice to integrate this complexity.
Please register on this site
Venue – TBD
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.